Monday, November 23, 2009

Pink, It's the Color of Passion.

I was hoping to figure out how to get Aerosmith's song 'Pink' to play while posting, but I don't know how. So you'll just have to open it on YouTube and listen to it at the same time. WARNING: the music video is REALLY weird and slightly inappropriate, so I suggest just using it for background noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLRLhV9U0kQ&feature=related

So, this past Saturday, Marco and I went to his friend, Fred's house for an 'apartment warming party.' Unfortunately for Fred, the girl who was in the apartment before as given the freedom to paint it whatever color she wanted. Guess what color she picked? You got it.
Pink. He calls it 'raspberry' so it seems a little more masculine.

He does have a good sense of humor though and his apt. warming party had a pink theme to go with the pink walls: pink drinks, pink plates, pink food, pink clothes etc. Unfortunately, I have NO pink so I was the only one that didn't have pink on. Marco's friends really lived it up and made their outfits as ridiculously pink as they possibly could. Enjoy the plethora of pink :).



Louis, the pink pirate.

Pauline was totally decked out in pink and was nice enough to lend me something, Jerome had awesome pink pants, Anna's hat was the hit of the night, and then of course the pirate. You can only see part of her but Celine used pink toilet paper as her jewelry.

Delphine bought those stockings just for this night and I think Benji was trying to cover his face because he was ashamed of his pink.

Another group shot where you can see the toilet paper jewelry a little better.

Showing off our goods. Marco sported his pink Ralph Lauren clothes and made pink jello to share as well. They don't have jello in France. I made rice krispie treats but obviously they aren't pink.....




P.S. Guess what color his bathroom is painted?

3 comments:

  1. Too bad I didn't know about the pink party ahead of time. I could have 'borrowed' one of the beautiful pink plastic flamingos perfectly perched in the garden of a Roseville Rd. home. And, did you know that among the 25 pink flamingos in a variety of poses sits a sign that says, "Save the Earth." Marco, good job with the jello...Now I know you can cook!!

    ReplyDelete