Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Flowers :)

As you all probably already know, I love flowers and working outside. Here are some pictures of flowers that are either from my grandparents yard or from The Steinman Mansion in Lancaster (they are known for their incredibly gorgeous gardens). I hope you all at least enjoy a few pictures of flowers!


Hydrangea. This plant is both purple and pink.

A plant I have never seen before but think it's really cool.

The herb garden at the Steinman Mansion.

I never knew what an artichoke plant looked like before.

Pretty lily from the pond below.

Can you imagine this being your back yard?

The pool area. The lifeguard is a boxwood bear topiary.

Lots of butterflies on what I believe is a type of phlox...not sure though!

Another pretty pond.

I'm going to end with my favorite plant ever. Babies Breath!!! Everyone should use it in every arrangement possible.

2 comments:

  1. haha you won't fool anybody, it's common knowledge that you strongly dislike babies breath :)

    ReplyDelete