Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waiting...

Hi Everyone!


I know some of you are patiently waiting for my next post.  Well, I have been waiting for some pictures from my 'Welcome Home!' party to post for all of you.  I am going to give it until the end of this week.  If I still don't have any, then I'll just go ahead and post without them.


In any case, being home has been nice.  It almost feels like I never left.  I have been quite busy (thankfully!) and have also been able to spend a lot of time with friends and family. I have only worked a few days thus far and will really start up with that next week (along with apartment hunting in Philly).  


I hope you all are doing well!  If I haven't talked to you yet, I hope to in the very near future!


Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, did you say you are busy... that's an understatement. How did you ever find time to leave?! For all of you who have gardens- eat your hearts out. My gardener is home- hmmm, maybe I'll find some stylized lilies somewhere.

    ReplyDelete