Saturday, May 8, 2010

Healthy Food is Boring

Marco decided he wanted me to make him a traditional American brunch before leaving. I was completely game since I LOVVEEE breakfast foods. I made scrambled eggs, bacon, and to-die-for strawberry walnut pancakes (not the box mix either!). Pascale pressed oranges for OJ and made the 'American-style' (aka weak) coffee. Marco made the toast :). It was quite a tasty meal, if I do say so myself!

Miam miam!
Even though Pascale is normally a very healthy eater, she really enjoyed the 'light' American brunch!
Marco dug in while it was hot!
After brunch, Marco, Pascale, and I made the cookies that Aunt Donna sent to me for Easter. We wanted to wait for a day when we could enjoy making them all together, even if it was a little later than expected. They turned out pretty well and we enjoyed decorating them. I made pretty butterflies, snails, and the sun while Marco made monsters, 'ghosts,' cross-eyed rabbits and unhappy faces. Typical boy....
Can you guess who made which one? There better be an obvious difference!

Pascale and I are going to take them on our trip to Normandy to snack on. Well, I will be gone Monday-Wednesday visiting castles and the Normandy beaches so talk to you all afterwards!

2 comments:

  1. Marco, did you not know it isn't polite to stick your tongue out in public, even on a cookie?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha actually Barbara is responsible for that one :)

    ReplyDelete