Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Countdown Continues....

LESS THAN TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!

until I can:
- see my family
- see my friends
- drive my car
- eat cottage cheese whenever I want
- understand the measurement system
- drink some real iced tea
- speak English all day long
- not have to worry about strikes (there was ANOTHER today by the way)
- drink Starbucks
- not spend 100 dollars on shoes/pants
- use my Sonicare toothbrush
- get my haircut
- go to the Cheesecake Factory
- spend a US dollar
- call people instead of sending emails all the time
- go to Westminster Presby
- take care of my garden
- watch Law and Order
- eat cereal that isn't chocolate or granola
- sleep with sheets on the bed and with a memory foam pad
- have a bigger variety of clothes
- eat peanut butter, LOTS of peanut butter
- buy an American salad with lots of yummy stuff on top
- get normal tasting vanilla ice cream

Ohhh and the list goes on.....


2 comments:

  1. we have plenty of cereal beside chocolate and granola!

    and our vanilla ice cream tastes like actual vanilla, you must prefer chemicals :D

    but I won't contradict you about the strikes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay sorry - chocolate, granola, and Kellogg's Special K.

    And don't even get me started on chemicals Monsieur Bonbon!

    ReplyDelete