Sunday, February 7, 2010

Face Transformers


I blame Marco (his real name is Marc-Antoine for those that are curious...when I speak French I call him Marc-Antoine and when I speak English, Marco) for me getting to bed quite late last night. I got home from a nice birthday dinner around midnight to this HILARIOUS email with my face transformed into many different people. I found it so entertaining that I spent an hour doing it to other people. For your viewing pleasure!

Shaun as a Caucasian.

Feminized Scott.


Masculine Marsha. I was hoping that Scott and Marsha would end up looking like each other. Didn't exactly happen but the results are hilarious nevertheless!

Pierce as an Apeman.


Marco as an East-Asian - quite appropriate since I think he sometimes wishes he were Japanese (he listens to Japanese R&B and loves Mangas....and sushi.)


Katie as a West-Asian. Maybe she should audition for Slumdog Millionaire 2?


Jacob if he really were black. Isn't the best Face Transformer but it was quite hard finding a picture that actually worked. Hmmm, I wonder why?


Chase as a painting by El Greco.



Don't worry, I wasn't going to deprive you of some of me. It is only just! This is me as a Manga.
Me as an old woman. I think I age quite well to be honest! I look kinda depressed though....

Anyway, here is the link: http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//fof/index.html This way you can have just as much fun as me!

P.S. The correct answer to the most popular cheese in France is CAMEMBERT!!!! Good job to the 2 of you that got it. It's terrible. Don't eat it. Emmental (aka Swiss), Comte, and Brie are delicious, so if you're going to spend a pretty penny on cheese, go for those three!

2 comments:

  1. I had trouble drinking my coffee in the midst of laughing out loud.... and to all of you pictured, isn't change fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet to disagree, Camembert is great cheese.

    ReplyDelete