Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy Little B!



Yes, the 'B' was purposeful since some people call me "B".

Anyway, disappointing news everyone...I was working on lesson plans with another teacher all day today and didn't get a chance to go to a park :(. I am sure you are all crushed.

But no fears! Instead, I will leave you with some pictures of an outing I took with Marco, his mom, and Jacques a few weeks back. We went to a bird observatory but actually didn't see many birds. We also visited a small town where there is a bizarre hotel, as you shall see.


A small, quaint French town close to Nantes.


A view of France's largest oil refineries from the bird post. It was impressive.


Spotting the one or two birds that were out that day. We went at the worst part of the day while all of the birds are sleeping.


The bird post in the middle of the marsh.


See the little house on the fake smoke stack (coal refinery)? You can rent it for the night and have a view out over the Loire. It would actually be quite picturesque....and entertaining!

That's all for now. I hope you all are doing well!

1 comment: