Monday, August 31, 2009

Butterflies

Well, it is 10h21 on Sunday evening and the butterflies in my stomach have awaken. Tomorrow's journey will be the start of a once in a lifetime adventure, that of which I am both excited and nervous about. As most of you know, I like being in control - going to a foreign country for the school year with lots of unknowns is not the most comfortable situation for a control freak like me :). I hope it will be a good learning and growing experience, and something I look back on with fondness.

I will head out around 1h30 tomorrow to go to the Philly airport for my 6h15 flight. I chose a time right during rush hour, so we're leaving a little early to make sure my parents don't have hours to wait in traffic on the way home. I will arrive in Paris, France during the middle of the night US time, and will arrive in Nantes right about when everyone is waking up on Tuesday. I will be sure to post at sometime on Tuesday to let everyone know I am there.

If I did not get the opportunity to say goodbye to you, au revoir! I will miss you all dearly....

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for your safety and for a rich and memorable 9 months. i will miss you so much but I guess I am allowed to be selfish! Ah, this waterfall must end. I love you.... :-)

    ReplyDelete